Candy Corn Drink Recipe
By Better Home and Gardens
- 1 4-serving-size packagelemon-flavor gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups mango nectar
- 3 1/2 cups orange carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Candy corn (optional)
1. In a large bowl combine gelatin and the boiling water, stirring until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in the mango nectar. Pour mixture into a tall, clear 2-quart pitcher. Cover and chill about 2 hours or until thickened but not set. Gently pour* orange carbonated beverage over gelatin layer in pitcher.
2. In a large bowl combine whipping cream and honey. Beat with an electric mixer or large whisk just until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight). Spoon over mixtures in pitcher. If desired, add candy. Before serving, stir to muddle.
*From the BHG Test Kitchen
Test Kitchen Tip:
- To ensure that the carbonated beverage stays on top of the gelatin mixture, hold a wooden spoon above the gelatin layer and pour the carbonated beverage over the back of the spoon.