Five Gender Reveal Ideas for Your Family by Trish at Help Moms Tone
1. Make a cake that shares blue or pink once it is cut into.
2. Have blue or pink jello shots based on whatever the gender is passed around.
3. Make photo copies of your ultrasound pictures. You can have everyone color in blue or pink or you could have everyone tape a blue tie or a pink bow to the baby’s ultrasound picture. Once it is all done you can have a blown picture of the ultrasound with the tie or bow on it to reveal.
4. If you decide to have an intimate dinner party for just close family, you can hide scratch tickets under the plates. When the time is right, have everyone scratch to reveal the gender.
5. You could have a movie night that features 2 movies that have “pink” or “blue” in the title. For example, invite everyone over and say you will be showing either “Blues Brothers” or “Pretty In Pink.” When the movie is shown it will reveal the gender to your loved ones.
A message from Trish Moise Russo:
I am a new mother of a beautiful baby boy; however, my pregnancy was a very difficult experience to say the least. Due to my pregnancy, I started a company called, Helping Mommy Tone and a blog for moms, expecting and new. My goal is to be here if you have any questions or concerns because I have been through it first hand. I did everything right according to the doctors, it was just how my body reacted and I was blessed with a gorgeous and healthy baby who is now thriving. I am currently working with an OB/GYN to build my company and inform all mothers of the unknown. Enjoy reading along through my experience. Any questions, comments, concerns, my door is always open.
You may also like: