Baby shower goers will love this fun make-your-own idea for mom-to-be and her baby girl on the way. DIY headbands! Baby headbands make a great gift for mom to take home to remember the baby shower and is a way for each guest to show their creativity. The headbands will make an amazing accessory to add flair to baby outfits and also make awesome photo props to admire for years to come!
Create a baby shower headband station using one of the kits from My Sunshine Shoppe.
They make it super easy for the baby shower planner since you get all the materials you need for headbands, for the baby shower headband station! You even get a size chart with your package so that you can help guests make headbands in all sizes. This way mom has headbands for her mini-me for many different stages/ages.
Besides scissors and hot glue (which you can pick up at any craft supply store), the baby shower create-your-own baby headband kits includes:
- 16 yards of stretch elastic for creating 20-25 unique baby or children’s headbands
- 7 styles of flowers or bows, including 30 shabby flowers
- Color coordinating felt circles in a variety of sizes perfect for creating a professional finish for your creations.
The options are endless for what headbands will be created at the end of the baby shower.
From simple styles for baby…..
To more intricate headband designs, by the extra creative baby shower guests!
Check out all the different headband kits, which could also be great for birthday parties for older girls, craft time for your mom group, creating homemade gifts, and more! Plus there are plenty of other great photo props including rompers, tutus, and wings, at Sunshine Shoppe. And they even have kits for making hats and jewelry too, among the many different products at My Sunshine Shoppe! Happy crafting!
This post contains affiliate links.
You may also like:
- DIY: Decorate a Onesie – Baby Shower Gift/Idea
- 5 Gender Specific Baby Shower Centerpieces from Etsy!
- Fifteen Finger Food Recipes For Your Baby Shower
- 10 Baby Shower Party Favors
- It’s A Boy: 7 Centerpieces For Your Baby Shower
- It’s A Girl: 7 Centerpieces For Your Baby Shower
- Seven Bars to Set Up at Your Baby Shower Brunch