One symptom of pregnancy that can take a toll on expecting moms is a headache, especially when you can’t reach for the usual migraine meds to ease your throbbing head. Doctors do suggest over-the-counter headache medications like acetaminophen (Tylenol). Still, sometimes it just doesn’t do the trick to get you back to your usual self, and many moms-to-be would rather just tough it out than take any meds at all that may affect baby.
A solution to relief without medicine is the revolutionary Allay Lamp! Invented by a Harvard medical school professor and neuroscientist, it’s a game-changer, whether you are expecting, a nursing mom, a new parent, or really, any migraine sufferer! It uses a narrow band of green light to calm the brain, promotes sleep, and relieve headache pain, all without relying on meds.
A few highlights:
- Portable with touch controls.
- Flip to switch to regular light. up to 32-hour battery life, charges with Micro-USB, 10+ year LED life.
- Offers a solution for expecting and new parents who may be struggling with headaches and migraines, in need of a good night’s sleep, or allows them to push through and do their work, reading, writing, and other activities.
- Besides just migraines, the Allay Light Therapy offers safe, natural, drug-free relief from stress, nausea, anxiety, and more.
- Versatile: you can use it for baby or children’s rooms like a nightlight that eases them to sleep too.
About The Allay Lamp:
Discovered by Harvard migraine researcher Rami Burstein, Allay’s unique narrow band of green wavelengths calms the brain by quieting hyperactive neurons. Whether you suffer from migraines or just need to unwind and rest, Allay harnesses these special wavelengths to help you relax. No drugs, no side effects – just a more relaxed brain for a better night’s sleep. Learn more at allaylamp.com.
*Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means we’ll earn a small commission if you shop through them at no charge to you. This is how we help to make money so we can continue to bring you amazing content. Thank you for your support!